Sunday, April 01, 2007

best bracket ever

I've really been cleaning up this year in the NCAA tournament. I had three of my final four teams (while BDR had two and KJ had - eek! - one), and have the championship game as well.

Now, I need the strung-out looking Joakim Noah to pull through for me.

In Sydney Bristow news, the Final Four consisted of Puppy Goo Goo (Florida) taking down Chapel Hill (UCLA), while BDR (Ohio State) defeated the Pacific Ocean (Georgetown).

Thus, the championship game: Puppy Goo Goo versus BDR. As Kevin said, "If BDR can take on the Pacific Ocean, Puppy Goo Goo should be a piece of cake for her."

We're taking requests for next year's entries: a certain Chicago-based accountant already has nominated himself. I can only hope he doesn't have to be Duke. Or Purdue.

No comments: