Saturday, April 14, 2007

thespianism at its finest

Snakes on a Plane might be the best movie I've ever seen.

At first, I was a little disappointed that it took over 20 minutes to introduce either snake, or plane, or Samuel L. Jackson.

But, the action quickly made up for it. Specifically, when the snakes bit the private parts of the couple getting it on. And the wiener of the dude using the bathroom. And the eyeball of the fat woman. And the tongue of the woman who was trying to use the barf bag.

Yeah, it was awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy Davis! I found you because Megan Sturdevant (now Sutton) found me on Facebook... how are you?? I have been lurking and reading your blogs. Congratulations on baby in the oven! I am so jealous of you.
If you'd like to write, my e-mail is neilsenjm@hotmail.com
Jenna (formerly Doty) Neilsen