Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's alive!

My doctor seemed dubious, but I can feel Baby Davis-Ross moving around. Apparently it's a bit early to feel the baby (especially for a first pregnancy), but I'm not crazy.

Either that, or some other alien creature has taken up residency in my lower abdomen. (I hope not the one pictured below.)

Guess who's first in line for a kiss from Coach K??

Last night Baby Davis-Ross was particularly frenetic while watching the Carolina-Ohio State game. I suspect she had joined her father in protesting Dick Vitale's inherent annoyingness. Few things make Kevin Ross as mad as when Dick Vitale starts in on Duke while announcing a non-Duke game.

Which, truthfully, is a particularly annoying habit when announcing a Carolina game. It's like wearing an I Heart Al Qaeda t-shirt to a Bush fundraiser.

2 comments:

Christy Wilkens said...

Wait, how many weeks are you again? I demand precision.

amy said...

Technically, it started a few weeks ago - so around 15 weeks or so.