Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kevin Ross, Secret MC


The last pieces of my birthday extravaganza came into place last night, as Kevin presented me with Ice Bat.

However, this being a gift from Kevin, it also came with a song-and-dance routine. Specifically, something called the "Ice Bat Dance" and a specially-crafted rap.

It was tears-running-down-my-face hysterical.

ICE BAT RAP
to "Ice Ice Baby"

Ice B-A-T
Can't kick it

All right, stop. Refrigerate and listen
Da Bat is commandin' your attention
If I grab ahold of you tightly
You'll freeze like an ice cube, I don't mean that lightly
Will I ever chill, fo sho
Cause once I get to know you, I'm really mellow
I love ice cream over wine and a candle
Lied in a cave where the glaciers did amble
Packed my bags and flew out my room
Now I'm chillin' with you as a present from your groom
Ugly, and I ain't got no alibi
"Ice" cause I'm frozen, "bat" cause I fly
Love it or hate it, you better apreesh
Your husband's been working on these gifts for weeks,
Any math problem, Kevin'll solve it
Check out my tush while IB revolves it.

No comments: