Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TV Tuesday

This is the Hopen. Using the verb "to hope" write your own dirty joke.

It was going to be drive-in Tuesday, but someone didn't want to drive all the way to the dodgy part of San Jose to see Ratatouille. So, we watched:

The Ringer.
(1) How do movies like this get made? Really.
(2) The Special Olympics dorms have the same bed that KJ and I have. (Kevin: "I thought it looked familiar.")
(3) Kevin: "I thought The Ringer was pretty good, though. I mean, didn't you think it had a good message?"
(4) I also thought The Ringer had a good message, but was curious about:
(a) Why were the Special Olympics on TV? and
(b) Why didn't anyone say, "hey, that kid was state champ?"

Shaq's Big Challenge.
(1) The love affair continues. Sigh. I heart Shaq.
(2) I also really love how seemingly unselfconscious these kids are. They are, for lack of a better word, very kidlike. Like, for example, how they really don't seem to realize that all of those video cameras recording their every move might show how they're slacking on their exercise routine. Or eating four slices of pizza in one sitting.

No comments: