Friday, February 23, 2007

Everything I say comes from The Simpsons (Round Deux)

Kevin rightly pointed out that it's time for a Simpsons quote update.

"Bart, I really like spending time with you."
Usage
Amy, to Kevin: Bart, I really like spending time with you.
Kevin: Thanks Milhouse.

"Everything's coming up Milhouse."
Usage
Whenever things are going really well - for example, when you avoid every red light while driving to work.

"Internet, eh?"
Usage
Surprisingly, not limited to reference to Internet. Can be used any time as a verbal stop. Also, can be found in alternate forms: "DVR, eh?" or "ravioli, eh?"

"What if I talk like this?"
Usage
During mating rituals. Also, whenever Kevin's talking Simpsons clock chimes 4 p.m.
ed. note: Must be used in low, sexy voice.

"Lisa, drink the water."
Usage
Whenever the topic of drinking comes up. For example, "I need a drink of water," or "could you get me some water?" or "pour me three fingers of milk."

"Badger, my ass. It's probably Milhouse."
Usage
Two forms. Most common, whenever trying to identify an animal (or track or scat). Less common, as a verbal stop.
ed. note: Often, "Badger my ass" can be omitted, jumping directly to "It's probably Milhouse."


"Bacon up that sausage, boy."
Usage
Whenever one is about to eat something profoundly unhealthy. If the item is truly, sinfully, inexcusably bad, it is required to add "butter up that bacon," as well. Often used in with "window to weight gain," below.

"This is my window to weight gain."
Usage
Whenever eating at In and Out, or any other grease pit. It's especially mandated whenever the window to weight gain actually appears. Legend has it that proclaiming "window to weight gain" ensures no weight actually will be gained. Often used with "Bacon up that sausage, boy," above.

No comments: