Sunday, March 04, 2007

if it's March, it must be basketball...

Memo to Coach K: beating up Carolina star players will not prevent your team from sucking.

March might be my most favorite month of the year, especially when Duke starts losing clutch games.

I've kind of messed up our tournament viewing for this year, since I scheduled a backpacking trip to Point Reyes during the first weekend of the tournament. (This kind of throws a wrench in my year-long dream to start watching the tournament at like 6 a.m.) But, as Kevin has pointed out, this has been a lost basketball season. We don't get many ACC games, although we did seem to get a lot of Big 10 games in the networks' attempt to air every moment of Ohio State basketball.

Anyway, I think we will get a bunch of tournaments next weekend, which should be a small consolation. Besides, until I get that cool Dish Network watch-four-games-at-once set-up, I might never be satisfied.

No comments: