Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunset Magazine Gardens



Since we had a doctor's appointment this morning, I took the day off, dropped Kevin off at Stanford, and drove over to Menlo Park to take a look at Sunset Magazine's public gardens. I'd read about them in a few places and was really excited to pop in, but they were...meh.

Perhaps I was hindered by the fact that it was 80 degrees today, and my core body temperature has risen a few degrees or so. Yeah, it was sweltering. I even turned on the A/C in the car, and that's something I reserve for 90+ days.

I even contemplated getting into the pool when I got home from the gym, only to remember (1) I'm not sure where my swimsuit is; (2) my swimsuit probably doesn't fit; and (3) the only people who are at the pool during the day are the blue-haired set.

Instead, I ate some Easter candy.

No comments: